Skip to main content

Flyer for warning!!!!!



I created this flyer by using microsoft office power point. Let me discuss step-by-step process to develop a flyer.......


  1. First we need to decide by using which software we will made a flyer. There are many softwares like microsoft word, microsoft power- point, adobe photoshop etc. I made this flyer by using microsoft office power-point.
  2.  Then I put a suitable and related background. 
  3. After setting background I downloaded some pictures from google then resized those and put them on my flyer.
  4. Then I decorate it all by my self and write some tips and some writings about corona virus.
  5. For writings select font and font size is must. I select different font and font size for different writings. 
  6. After setting all pictures, writings, background. Save that flyer is must. So, I saved that flyer as JPEG format in my pc and uploaded it to my blog.
By following those way I made this flyer......................
.....................STAY HOME, STAY SAFE..................................

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UTM(University Technology Malaysia) Campus Experience

It was 29 January 2020 . Around 6 am I was about to land at Kuala Lumpur international airport,  then I experienced a beautiful moment. I saw the night view of Kuala Lumpur from the sky and it was really so beautiful. It was like the whole city covered with the carpet of light and fireflies are passing over. Then I landed at KL international airport. I saw many people from different countries coming to Malaysia and everybody was wearing masks because in that time corona virus was not so dangerous like this moment but people were cautious for not getting exposed. Whatever , then i passed through the immigration and Wow!! It’s an amazing city. Clear shiny sky, clean roads, cars running on roads are really so beautiful.  As I am in Malaysia for studying at University Technology Malaysia (UTM) in Johor Bahru campus so I had to came Johor form Kuala Lumpur. Johor Bahru is also a very beautiful city like Kuala Lumpur. It’s a green city full of trees and hills. T

Day Out!!!!

Good morning!!!!.... I'm wearing a red t-shirt. Well I love dark color so much but sometimes I love to wear light colors like red. There is also my glasses on my eyes. Y ou guys can ignore my looks because it's quarantine fact😂😂😂😂. Couldn't go out so couldn't cut my long hair. I took this picture after online class . It's also quarantine fact, we can't even go to our campus for attending class. So, we need to attend class through online class. H opefully everything will be normal and we can back to out normal life............... INSALLAH..........